2015/12/29

CHRISTMAS IS DOING A LITTLE SOMETHING EXTRA FOR SOMEONE. 

IMG_1052IMG_1054IMG_09711-hhk1IMG_1064
Christmas is over, I feel like it never even really started. I had fun, so many new people and new experiences that I can't even think of all. Like I told in the last post, I felt really homesick but after a good night sleep and a really busy day it went away. I still don't feel 100% good but things are getting better.
   We celebrated christmas with friends two day before it actually was, it was super nice to get together and just hangout. Like every christmas, I ate too much. All the chocolates and stuff are coming out of my ears and I feel like I have gained ten extra kilos, but actual christmas food didn't gave me that feeling. Maybe because christmas dinner was the 25th and next day was the only day for leftovers.
  This holiday has been really relaxing, I have just been laying in my bed and reading good books. I feel like I needed these kinda days, days that I can just be alone. Now I have been doing this 'laying in bed' thing over a week and I start feeling like I am too relaxed, I need to start doing things. I have made some plans with friends and the rest of the holiday I am doing stuff. I need to also work with some school projects and exchange student stuff. Next post will be after new years, so see you in 2016!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti