2015/12/20

IN ENGLISH PLEASE 

DSC_0395DSC_0328DSC_03421-mm1DSC_0204DSC_02151-mm2DSC_0324Hello,
Today I am feeling like I should write in English. I started thinking some sentences in Finnish and they didn't make any sense to me so I gave up. It's funny how sometimes when I try to speak Finnish, I just can't get the words in my head. It also takes longer to make a sentence in Finnish and English comes more naturally these days than Finnish does. Of course it is a good sign and the main reason why I came to Canada. 
   Anyways, I honestly thought I had posted something last week because I wrote a post but I must have forgot to publish it. Last week of school was crazy busy, I had two big projects to finish and actually I still need to work with the other tomorrow. Also volleyball and Rotary have kept me busy, so when it finally was Friday I was so done with school and responsibilities. Christmas break came at the right time. I don't have any big plans for the holidays, I just want to relax and see some friends. 
   Saturday was a nice day! I spend the day in Toronto with my friend. We didn't really plan anything particular, we just wanted to explore the city and spend probably the last day for a while together. (He is moving back to Australia after new years, just in case you were wondering.) I love Toronto, I may have said that before but I just can't get over it. All the cute little coffee shops, old buildings, nice stores and cool people. I see myself living there almost as much I see myself living in New York, so I think it is good then. Saturday was also the first day of winter that actually was cold, it even snowed a little. The first time I felt little cold in my leather jacket, but after a cup of hot tea I was fine again. 
  Now I will go to bed, it is way too late and I don't want to sleep the whole day tomorrow. Even though I don't have school, I still want to stay in some sort of schedule.. Please let me know if you want me to continue writing in English and please excuse all the mistakes I made. I am still learning and I am doing my best. 
See you soon, bye!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti