2016/07/16

SEEING THE WORLD IS THE BEST WAY TO SPEND MONEY

DSC_9905DSC_9928DSC_9941DSC_9870DSC_9775DSC_9879DSC_0004DSC_0028DSC_9734DSC_9743DSC_9759
Hello everyone!

Long time no see and this time I’m at the hotel in Anaheim. Everyday is new day, so much things have happened since New Orleans. I couldn’t use my computer for three days because I was storing all my friends photos in it for a while. Also we’ve been blessed with slow wifi hotels, so just checking instagram takes hours not even mentioning uploading photos to anywhere. I has been 40 Celsius degrees but at night it goes to 14 Celsius so I can happily tell that I’m sick now. It hasn’t stopped me from doing anything but sometimes I just wish I had all the energy in me.

Albuqueque and Grand Canyon were awesome. It was funny to see the place in real life where Braking Bad has been filmed, I recognized many of the buildings and many of my friends were super excited about it. Grand Canyon took my breath away, it was absolutely beautiful place. I feel like time had stopped there and it made me look so small compared to it. I would love to go back one day and hike the whole canyon by myself. Las Vegas was quite a quick stop, but it was enough for everyone. It was 45 degrees Celsius and since all of us are under aged in USA we couldn’t really do any typical Las Vegas things. It was cool to see the city and during the day it was pretty, but it didn’t really make me feel anything. I’m sure it will be totally different experience if I ever come back and spend night in Vegas.

We have been on the road for two weeks now, it feels forever since everyday we are in different place. It has certainly been amazing trip and I feel like now it just starts getting better. Next stops are California, San Francisco and Lake Thoe.


See ya later!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti