2016/07/22

SAN FRANCISCO AND LAKE TAHOE

1-sanfc2DSC_0074IMG_96951-sanfc1DSC_0185G02830261-sanfcIMG_9606DSC_0099
These two places are easily the most beautiful places I have seen so far during this trip. Both of places we only stayed for one day, which is sad because I could have spend so much more time in both of the them.

San Francisco was even more beautiful than I had imagined and I took way too many pictures but it was worth it. We walked a lot, just because we didn’t really know what to do. We walked from the piers to the Union Square and then back through China Town. We tested some Chinese tea and learned new interesting things about tea. I fell in love with San Francisco, there is no doubt about that. I really want to visit it again and I’m already planning when I should come back.

Lake Tahoe was beautiful too but other way than San Francisco. It was so peaceful and the mountains made the view look amazing. I got to swim in a lake almost after a year and I couldn’t have enjoyed it more. The water was so clean and clear that I didn’t even see necessary to wash my hair after swimming and it’s actually cleaner than before.

Traveling like this, isn’t really my style. I like to explore things and cities. I like to stay in places longer than 24 hours or less. Now when we just quickly stop at places, I get to see the places I want to visit again. I know for sure that both of these places are on my list and I can’t wait till the next time. We have been on the road for twentyone days and I’ll be home in less than two weeks. I have very mixed feelings about that, but I’m mostly excited. Road trip is really tiring and living out of a suitcase makes me lose my mind. I will enjoy my last week and a half on the road because soon after that it is already time to go back to school.


Now we are in Salt Lake city and we are about to leave and explore the neighbourhood little bit before dinner. See you soon!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti