2016/07/18

OH CALIFORNIA

1-californiaDSC_00581-california1DSC_00521-california4
IMG_9392
First day was dedicated to Universal Studious and I can’t even begin to tell how excited I was about that. I love movies and I love amusement parks so this was perfect place to be. Our first ride was Harry Potter ride and even though we stood in the line for 85 minutes it was worth it. I cried when I stepped into area, I have grown up with Harry Potter and seeing all the things from the movies in real life was a dream that I had never thought I would fulfill. We did the Jurasic Park, Transformers, Shrek and The Walking Dead. I really like all the others except The Walking Dead one. I never have enjoyed the show and I just went along with my friends, but I had no idea what was going to happen. I walked into the ride, realised that I have to walk through the building to finish it. It was the worst experience of my life, I cried because I was so terrified. Human actors were dressed up as zombies and we literally had to escape a building. Afterwards it seems kind a funny how strongly I reacted but at the time I was scared for my life.

On our way to the hotel from Universal we stopped at Hollywood boulevard to see all the stars. It was really busy and the streets were dirty, so I wasn’t really impressed. It was cool to see some of the names, but most of the names I had never heard before. Our visit was short but I personally didn’t need any more time. It was late already and we had long day behind us and the only thing to think was bed and food.

Second day in California, was a beach day. We spent the day in New Port Beach and I have to say, I love the beach. White sand, happy people, blue water and warm, that’s what I like. The only thing I was missing was being able to surf, it would be awesome to learn one day. Also, I didn’t apply enough sunscreen because I was on and off from the water the whole day and now I‘m paying for it. Aloe vera and cold water are my friends for the couple of days, but I certainly learned something from this. Day was really nice except the burning part and it was a nice and relaxing day in the middle of the trip.

Last day in California was full of dreams, literally since we got to spend the day in Disneyland. I didn’t think I’d like it as much as I did but when we left the park at night I was in love. It is a magical place indeed. Everyone was super nice and happy. The lines where almost an hour for each ride we did, but it didn’t really bother me at the end. My favourite part of the day was the parades. They had one during the day and one during the evening. I didn’t even remember all the movies, but when I saw the characters dancing and singing it was like a wave from my childhood had gone over me and by the time the princesses went by us we were all crying like little girls again and we actually got kisses and sad looks from the princesses. It was absolutely unforgettable, all my childhood ‘heroes’ in one parade. When the evening came, it was time for another parade before the fireworks. We didn’t know that there was going to be another parade, but when we saw the castle from Frozen we where more than happy. After the parade was time for fireworks and honestly, I have never seen anything like that. The fireworks were more than fireworks, it was a music show with lights in the castle. People were singing with the music, I knew all the songs and while the show was going and I was looking the fireworks I realised something important.

I’m happier than I have ever been in my life, everything in my life is going as it should be going right now and I feel extremely happy and grateful of what I have and what I have been able to accomplish. I’m not afraid of what might come next or how life is going to play in the future and I just live the life as it is.


Now we are in San Francisco and tomorrow we are going to tour the city, I’m so excited. Have a great day and I’ll see you soon!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti