2016/03/25

SUMMERTIME IS ALWAYS THE BEST OF WHAT MIGHT BE

IMG_2808G0090739
GOPR0726G0230881
Hello everyone!
I wrote a nice long text to backup the video, but I forgot to save it and well yeah it is gone now. I just wanted to tell how awesome my trip to Florida was and how grateful I am to my host family who took me there.

I have never been in Florida, so everything was new and I didn't really know what to expect from it. We went to SeaWorld, aqua park and Discovery Cove. Discovery Cove was my favorite, we got to swim with different kinda fish and I got to do snorkeling after a long time. It was a warm day, plus 33 and sunny so it was a perfect day to do that.

Exchange gives you opportunities that you might never have and this is totally one of them. This trip goes on top of the list of thing I have done during my year. I will come back to Florida on July, but I won't be doing these things then.

See you next week!
Please tell me if you have something in your mind or you want to see or hear me talking about something specific.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti