2016/03/06

BLUEBERRY PIE FOR EVERYONE 

DSC_9237DSC_9239DSC_9242
Crust: 

150g butter
3/4 cup sugar
one egg
1 1/3 cup flour
1 ts baking powder
1 ts vanilla
400g blueberries

Topping: 

100g butter
3/4 cup flour
1/2 cup sugar

  1. Mix sugar and soft butter 
  2. Add all the other ingredients and mix till it’s smooth
  3. Add the dough in to a pan or dish (brush the dish with butter first) 
  4. Pour the blueberries into the dish 
  5. Sprinkle the topping on top of the blueberries 
  6. Cook in 200 C ( 392 F ) for 30 minutes 
  7. Serve with vanilla ice cream and enjoy
DSC_9250DSC_9266
Hi everyone!
Sunday is one of my favorite days of the week, it is the day that you can just relax and not worry about anything. I tend not to do anything specific on Sundays, just see what the day has to show me. Last week I felt like I wanted to something in the kitchen, I have started to do so much more food here than I used to do and last week I felt like baking something. Blueberry pie is one of my favorites, it is an easy dessert and it tastes good too. Since it's a Finnish dish, I decided to share the recipe with everyone. I have never translated a recipe before, so I apologize if some of the words seems weird. If you don't understand what I mean, just ask me or google the recipe. There are plenty of recipes online.

I'll be back next week, I have already done my next weeks posts so it is only matter of time when I publish them. See you soon, bye!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti