2016/03/16

OH FLORIDA

IMG_2640IMG_2648IMG_2642IMG_2635IMG_2644IMG_2647
Hellou ya'll!
It is amazing how weather affects your mood, past couple days have been so happy and I feel so much more energetic than I did before. We haven't done anything special, just laying in the sun and playing in the water. I want to spend every minute possible tanning, I am not leaving this place before I have nice tan on me.

Our resort is two blocks away from big outlet malls and some day I might find my way there. I am not really in a shopping mood, but you'll never know eh? Yesterday was plus 33 degrees and we spend our day in waterpark. It was so nice and warm, I could get used to this weather.

Four days left this holiday and I am more than happy about that. On Sunday we will drive back home and yes, 19 hours in car isn't that much fun. When we drove here, I didn't sleep at all so I really hope next time I am able to do that.

Now I am going to make some coffee for myself and eat some breakfast. Let's see what this day has to offer. See you soon!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti