2016/04/06

WADAPP

1-ffaaf11-ffaaf21-ffaaf31-ffaaf4
Long time and no post from my daily life. What is actually going on in my life, what I am doing or how am I feeling. Some photos from past weeks and let me just talk.
Hmm, let's start with the obvious thing which is school. It is keeping me busy, a lot of things to do. Projects and assignments, but I am not stressing about any of that. I enjoy school a lot right know, it is fun to go there every morning and I can't wait to see what happens in the future. My language skills are getting really good, I understand everything that we are taught in our social psychology class and that is a big step for me.

I have tried to spend lot of time with friends, I know they are busy with work and school so I understand if we won't see after school during week. Waterpolo is a big thing in my life right know too, I might have found a team sport that I actually enjoy playing. Our team is doing really well, our team spirit is good and we get along really well. It has been fun to learn a new sport and get to know all those girls!

I don't know what else to say, life is going really good right now! I have some school work that I need to do and I really don't want to but sometimes you just have to suck it up and do it. Four months left my exchange and it freaks me out, time is going so fast that I feel I can't even blink my eyes because I might miss another month.

I know I haven't posted monthly favorites video on youtube or the blog, I don't have space on my computer to save the video so I can't do it this month. I need to figure out how to get more space here, I might just go and buy a big memory stick and move all my photos in it.. I really hate stuff like this, takes energy and effort to do such things.

I'll be back hopefully really soon, see you guys then! Bye!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti