2016/04/20

I'VE GOT A LOT OF EXISTING TO DO 

1-moiinkl11-moiinkl21-moiinkl1-moiinkl3
Whoo I am here!
A lot of new pictures from my past couple of days. I haven't been in school since last Thursday and it is not because I am skipping, it is because life is keeping me super busy and lot of nice things are happening right now. Last months of exchange are full of activities and things to do and I ain't complaining.

Like I briefly said on Friday, I didn't have school on that day. We had P.A day which means teachers go to school but students won't. I decided to use the day and do something useful with myself and I first time in a while I actually managed to do that. I made a video from that day, so you can see what I actually did and what was going on. Couple of the last clips are from Saturday, because I didn't have any plans for the day either so I kept doing things that needed to be done before Monday or the end of the month.

Sunday and Monday I spent at MacMaster University playing waterpolo. Two long days I spent at the pool playing a sport that I am actually good at and I really enjoy playing it. I've always played sports but for the past couple years I haven't been part of any team. I ended up playing waterpolo kinda by accident and I am super happy that I did. I have a long background of swimming and diving, so water is really familiar element for me. I was the goalie of our team, but in this tournament I also played out which was even more fun than being a goalie. I have started searching for teams in Finland and if I get lucky, I will continue playing this sport there too.

Tuesday, yesterday, was nice day. One of my rotarians took me to a play on Stratford and after that we walked at the town for a bit before coming home. I was a warm and sunny day, the town was pretty quiet because the tourist season isn't started yet. It was nice to have the city "for yourself" and be able to stop when you wanted to where you wanted.

Some other nice things from past week, one of them definitely is the weather. It is super sunny and warm, during the weekend it was almost +30 degrees. Now the temperature has gone down a little, but it is still nice and warm. Spring is definitely here and I can see how it effects my mood. I am so much happier and my attitudes are so much more positive than they used to be. I've seen some Finnish relatives from Toronto and I have learned new thing from my family roots. I have so much energy and ideas right now so I can't wait to start working with them.

Check my video, subscribe me on Youtube. I will start uploading more stuff there and I might not upload them to blog the same time they come out on Youtube.

I'll back very soon, weekend is going to be full of fun things and I know I will have lot of photos to post. Bye bye!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti