2016/04/26

JAMESTOWN

IMG_3815IMG_3821IMG_3789IMG_3791IMG_3822IMG_3819
Hello everyone!
Second last exchange student weekend was in Jamestown, New York. It is terrifying to think that next time is the last time we all spend time together.. I have made so many good friends from these people and I don't want to say bye to them.

It was almost summer in Jamestown already, all the trees had leafs and sun was shining the whole weekend. We spend the weekend exploring the city, partied and spend lot of time with each other. Lot of hugging, laughing, dancing and eating. These weekends are the best, it is hard to get back to our normal school life after spending one weekend with seventeen different nationalities.

I would have had so much more fun than I did if I haven't been sick the whole weekend. I've had flu for three weeks now and I'm starting to lose my mind because of it. I can't run, I can't concentrate at school, I feel terrible and nothing will work... I have tried everything but it just stays. I should be running a triathlon in a month but I can't train for it which isn't a good thing. Oh well, I just hope for the best I guess.

I'll be back soon with new things and thoughts, now I will go take a nap because when you are sick that's the only thing you can really do... See you later!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti