2016/06/28

TIME TO TURN THE PAGE 

IMG_7691
IMG_7685IMG_7696
Oh wow, last couple days in Canada.
It is crazy how fast time went and now I’m middle of packing and struggling to fit everything in my suitcases… I made a video about my feelings,  I just felt like it would be easier to explain in video how I feel and what is going through my head right now.

Thursdays I’m starting a whole new journey I’m doing the road trip of my lifetime. Traveling through United States is something I’m always looked forward to doing I honestly didn’t think I could ever do that, but little I knew. We will be traveling across the country with bus, visit all the big tourist attractions and many many more places. 31 days exactly. I can’t even describe how excited I’m about the trip, little stressed about the packing but I’ll figure it out. I have made posts for the next month so it won’t be dead silent in here also we will spend lot of time in bus so I will have time to write posts from the trip as we go. If you want to follow my trip almost on time, follow me on Snapchat and Instagram. Those two social medias will explode during the month of July and I’m not ever sorry about it.


I’ll be back shortly! More videos are coming, so subscribe my channel if you want to see them the same day I upload them to Youtube.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti