2016/05/22

IT'S BEEN A LONG DAY 

1-sna21-sna1-mllööö-001
Hello again!

This month has been crazy busy, so many things to do and organize and plan that some night I have felt like there is no time to even breath.

The school is crazy, nothing like school in Finland. I have never ever experienced this much school stress in my entire life. We build a dragon boat in PLF class, I spend a week in the basement of the school decorating and painting this huge boat. It was so much fun, I felt like a little kid while doing it. For next Friday, I have four essays/project to do. Next Friday is also not a normal school day for me since I’m part of the group who is organizing Triathlon for over 800 people. So for the past weeks, I’ve been running at school because I’m busy but also after school to be able to participate in the Triathlon without dying after it.

May has been weird month weather wise. Some days it’s plus 25 and the next day it snows. One day I went to school wearing pants, hoodie, and a leather jacket and when I came home, I went outside to tan because it was so warm. So you can never know how next week will look like, you just need to wake up and see how the weather is outside. Funny, eh?

Last Thursday, I had an awesome opportunity to participate in a fashion show. My Rotary club organized a fundraiser and I got to be one of the models in the show. Professionals did my makeup and hair, I got to walk down the runway and honestly, it was the best thing I’ve ever done. I got to meet a lot of awesome people, the show was a success and I couldn’t be more happy about it.

Hmm, what else? Two months left of my year, couldn’t be more terrified. I’m not done yet, so many things to be done before I leave. I just don’t want to think about leaving, not today. I just wanted to post something so you’ll know I’m still alive. I’m more active on Snapchat and Instagram, follow me there for more stories and pictures.


I’ll be back when things are little less hectic. Bye!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti